i love me some rpg. we know this. i think i've expounded on my geekdom. so when my hubbs brougnt home DragonAge:Origins for his xbox*, i figured i'd give it a try. it's not like im NEW to consoul rpg's, i've played KOTOR, and watched the hubbs play oblivion so many hours that it's just silly. (though i prefer to watch him play shoot em ups. there's something primal about watching your man kill things for you, even pixilated things).
i'm in love with this game. i've already beat it twice. i've been a dwarf commoner (for prefrence), an elf commoner, and i'm playing it through now as a human noble (oddly giving me the most trouble). and i'll be playing it through at least 3 more times. dwarf noble, dalish elf, and human rogue.
the graphics are amazing. the amount of detail that when into even the backgrounds is astounding. the charicters are really well drafted, and everything moves very fluidly. even the music is great. but i have to say, that my absolute favorite thing about this game... the voices. the amazing steve valentine voices alistair, one of the main characters. and if youre one of my facebook friends, yes, still have a crush on him.
i checked yesterday... ive logged in over 28 hours playing this game. over a day of my life interacting with computer baised life forms. awesome. it's amazing what you can accomplish when you don't have tv.
*yes, i said his xbox. he has one, i have one, and princess has one. 3 xbox 360 family. cause sometimes we all want to geek out at the same time.
- ► 2013 (53)
- ► 2012 (19)
- ► 2011 (95)
- well, i made it
- gearing up for halloween
- votive candle to container candle in three easy cu...
- we have a new living room
- pumpkin light instructable
- If youre not part of the solution, youre part of t...
- ahh, finally
- kind of skipping today
- zombie walk. a journey in pictures
- a rather interesting realization
- happy birthday ... to me
- be kind, it's been a long time since i wrote poetr...
- the crud
- i'm watching "how to train your dragon" for like t...
- 100 pavers
- hay look, a bunny
- time suck
- by other broom is a car *
- long day
- Witches Brew
- i love this time of year. the leaves turn pretty ...
- My Best Ever Beef Stroganoff
- i had a whole different blog written, i really did...
- I am you. I'm a Kitchen Witch
- amendment to yesterdays blog
- Things I'm Currently Obsessed With
- Being a Pagan in a world of the Religious "Right"
- Race for the Cure
- im... im a geek
- im... im a geek
- What did i get myself into??
- ▼ October (33)