Its occurred to me that many of you may not actualy know anything about me. We may be Facebook/twitterverse friends, so you probably get daily (hourly) updates about bubby and things that amuse and annoy me. Swearing added to that if its twitter. And to be honest, if you're a regular reader of this blog (hi mom!) You get a little more insight. But common, this is SOCIAL MEDIA people! So its time for a little sharing.
So I'm going to share 25 things you probably didn't know about me. Cause I'm being social.
1. I don't have the kind of luck that will allow me to find a five dollar bill in the street, but I still buy lottery tickets
2. I've moved my studio 4 times in the 4 years we've lived in our house, someone else always needed the room.
3. I hate wearing shoes and socks. Winter is a cruel, cruel season.
4. I started turning grey when I was 11. The only reason I know my real hair color is because its the one that grows on the bottom.
5. I hate reality TV. There is nothing real about those people.
6. This is the first year in 10 years that I haven't wanted to cut off all my hair. I want to get it to mid back length. I'd like dreads, but I'm not sure how that'd look on me.
7. My wedding ring is enscribed in Elvish.
8. Hubby and I recently decided to home school bubby. Not easy considering we both work full time.
9. I stopped a pick pocket when i was in New Orleans. While I was dressed like a pirate.
10. I don't like leaving the house. But I also get so bored at home I have to get out. Worst. Agoraphobic. Ever.
11. I suffer from self-esteem issues. My ego is off the charts. (Though you probably did know that about me)
12. I'm more comfortable in costume than in my work uniform.
13. I carry my art supplies and crafting stuff with me to work. You never know when the urge to work on an ATC will strike.
14. To misquote Wash "not a lot of people get me and hubby at first glance".
15. He still hasn't forgiven me for telling him to 'hang on' while I was getting DD's and my picture taken with Seth Green. Apparently I was supposed to say 'get over here now'.
16. Tori Amos hugged me once. I didn't even have to ask.
17. I have 2 paintings in 2 different meduims I'm working on at the same time. Cause you know, multi tasking doesn't drive you crazy at all.
18. I carry a Sketchbook with me at all times.
19. I could eat couscous and yogurt everyday and be happy. Or sushi. Maybe both, just not at the same time.
20. I put up a brave front, but bugs ook me out.
21. I would ROCK as a stay at home mom. Fact.
22. I can't eat bananas that are too hard or too soft. There's maybe a 2 day window that I can eat them in.
23. This list is surprisingly hard to make.
24. I clean my kitchen with water and vinegar. Sometimes baking soda.
25. I make my own Starbucks iced coffee. It costs like nothing to make.
OK, I shared. I was social. Your turn.