I know the title of this post comes as no great shock to anyone. Though you may be suprised at the level of geek.
Example: i am, as i type, in the car headed to the ren-faire. Dressed as a Viking healer (read witch, i know, youre shocked), listening to the robin hood sound track, and crusing the internet looking for cheats fot the xbox game im currently crushing on.
Oh, and my traveling companions are a gentilmen pirate (huhbs), a saucy wench (princess) and a kilted rogue with stripey pants (bubby).
Family of geeks.
But it gets better! Im countig days till february when hubbs and i are on the same schedule and we can have a regular d&d game night again. I play a dwarf fighter (thats right, i make dwarf look sexy). I paint mini figures. Ive made myself a pink fur dice bag.
So yeah, talk nerdy to me.
*this is the third attempt to post this. Blogerdroid lost it the first two times somewhere in iowa. So if it randomly reposts somesay, youll know why.
- ► 2013 (53)
- ► 2012 (19)
- ► 2011 (95)
- well, i made it
- gearing up for halloween
- votive candle to container candle in three easy cu...
- we have a new living room
- pumpkin light instructable
- If youre not part of the solution, youre part of t...
- ahh, finally
- kind of skipping today
- zombie walk. a journey in pictures
- a rather interesting realization
- happy birthday ... to me
- be kind, it's been a long time since i wrote poetr...
- the crud
- i'm watching "how to train your dragon" for like t...
- 100 pavers
- hay look, a bunny
- time suck
- by other broom is a car *
- long day
- Witches Brew
- i love this time of year. the leaves turn pretty ...
- My Best Ever Beef Stroganoff
- i had a whole different blog written, i really did...
- I am you. I'm a Kitchen Witch
- amendment to yesterdays blog
- Things I'm Currently Obsessed With
- Being a Pagan in a world of the Religious "Right"
- Race for the Cure
- im... im a geek
- im... im a geek
- What did i get myself into??
- ▼ October (33)