i love to cook. i think we've more than covered that. (gee heather, i had no idea... kitchen witch, sacred cooking.... you really caught us unawares) (shaddup) and i think my followers (would you rather be called minions? i like the sound of that) know i've had a bad couple of days. so when the hubbs called in sick, that gave me the perfect oppertunity to do a little MFS, meal from scratch. and one of my favorites..... BEEF STROGANOFF.
here's what you need:
a couple pounds of beef serloin, chopped small
a 16oz pkg of sour cream
pkg of egg noodles
beef bulion granules.
first, i light my candle on my kitchen altar and leave a small offering in the itty bitty wine glass (green tea today).
then chop up the onion and begin to carmalize it. while the onion is carmalizing,
boil up you water and throw in the noodles when you've reached a boil.
once the onions are carmalized, add in the serloin into the pan and brown that all up. quick random shot of my witchy kitchen stuff.
add the granules to the sour cream and stir up till you can't see granules anymore and it's a pale brown color.
by this time your noodles should be done, so drain and set asside. when the meat is done browning, drain, put it back in the pan, and add the sour cream mixture.
keep it on low for about 5 minutes, then to the noodles, stir up, and take off the heat.
- ► 2013 (53)
- ► 2012 (19)
- ► 2011 (95)
- well, i made it
- gearing up for halloween
- votive candle to container candle in three easy cu...
- we have a new living room
- pumpkin light instructable
- If youre not part of the solution, youre part of t...
- ahh, finally
- kind of skipping today
- zombie walk. a journey in pictures
- a rather interesting realization
- happy birthday ... to me
- be kind, it's been a long time since i wrote poetr...
- the crud
- i'm watching "how to train your dragon" for like t...
- 100 pavers
- hay look, a bunny
- time suck
- by other broom is a car *
- long day
- Witches Brew
- i love this time of year. the leaves turn pretty ...
- My Best Ever Beef Stroganoff
- i had a whole different blog written, i really did...
- I am you. I'm a Kitchen Witch
- amendment to yesterdays blog
- Things I'm Currently Obsessed With
- Being a Pagan in a world of the Religious "Right"
- Race for the Cure
- im... im a geek
- im... im a geek
- What did i get myself into??
- ▼ October (33)