Sunday, October 13, 2013

I can feel it coming

It started with a sniffle.

Then a cough.

And now a sneeze.

Im gettig a cold.  I hate being sick.  With a passion.   But thankfully I make a kick ass chicken soup.   Filled with antioxidants and good old fashioned nutrients,  this soup kicks a cold in the .... you get the idea.  Here's the recipe:

You need

A whole chicken
Water
Organic carrots
Organic celery
Kale
Thyme
Basil
Parsley
Cajun spice
Egg noodles

Roadt the chicken and debone.  Make broth from the skin and bones and strain.  Chop up the carrots, celery,  and kale, add it to the broth as well as the herbs and spices.  Bring to a boil and add the noodles.  Turn down to a simmer and serve.

Yes, I know I didn't give measurements.   I dont measure.  Gust play wih the formula until you have something you love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment