Saturday, November 13, 2010

it's done! it's done!

my counter tops are done! oh thank the gods! there finished!!!!! aaaaaaaaand i've got almost everything put back where it goes. and it's already a mess again!! yes, i'm excited! can't you tell by the exclamation marks???!!!?!??!??!!


here's the corner with the altar. 
aren't they preeeeeeety? 

all nice and shiny!

and aren't these curtains snazzy?


would i do it again?  yes.  totally worth it.  give it a try.  you won't be disappointed. 

and send me pics!  i want to see what you can do!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad your wait was over and it was worth it. Love the corner altar, and those curtains are gorgeous, great color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the corner altar. Wish I could get away with one in my own kitchen. But I did recently do a good reorganization of the cabinets and countertops and I agree it can make a huge difference in how a room feels.

    ReplyDelete