Thursday, February 21, 2013

Long time no.... whatever

Its been a year. Little more actually. I put all the extra time and energy I had into the Omaha Witch Walk and the VinLand Foundation. And I'm sorry to say that they won't be continuing anymore. We tried, we gave it a good run , any platitude you like, but we just aren't able to continue. And while I'm sad about it, and I truly am, I'm trying not to dwell.

I've taken a long distance course (is it still called distance learning? Is it officially just called online?) in dress making and design. I've finished my final project and mail it away tomorrow. I have a bunch of other costumes to finish soon, and get asked to do more fairly often. I'd like to turn it into a nice little side businesses. No, I don't think I'll be able to quit my day job (honestly the demand for really high end costumes isn't that great) it is work I love doing, and something I'm really good at.

Hubby mentioned that I haven't blogged in next to forever, so I'm going to try to do that regularly again. Please help keep me on task there. Im not really sure the direction I'm going to take, so please bare with me if I change up the look/feel of the blog a couple  of times. Sorry in advance if it sucks.

So I guess what I'm saying is that I'm trying to be back.

Here's a peek of my final project.

2 comments:

  1. He is such a cool dude! Glad you are back to the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a fantastic outfit, such a little cutie! Glad to see you back, and I hope to see more of you ;)

    ReplyDelete