Thursday, November 17, 2011

letter to littles - nov

This month I'm going to do it a little different.  This is a letter to both of you. 


My dear babies...  I promise to:


Have a shoulder to cry on when your heart gets stomped on. 

Chase the monsters out from under your bed.

Teach you right from wrong.

Let you decide which is which.

Tell you when you have on too much make up.

Remind you to be a gentleman.

Never stop kissing you.

Always check that you're still breathing at night. (Yes, Princess, even you)

Embarass you if I have to. 

Love you unconditionaly.

Make you eat your veggies.

Teach you responsibility.

Give you respect.

Expect it in return.

Make you laugh when you don't want to smile.

Make you smile when you want to cry.

Let you cry when you need to.

Stand up to the bullies.

Sit and listen.

Hold you.

Love you.

Like you.

Let you be you.


Mommy


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for joining up again this month. This moved me. I'm all teary from your words. Thank you for writing this. I must go hug my behbehs now.

    I apologize for taking so long to read, comment, and share. I'm struggling to catch up this month.

    ReplyDelete