Saturday, April 23, 2011

Natural healing sometimes has to take a... backseat.

I started feeling poorly on thursday. Friday I called in sick.   I never call in sick. The way I look at it, if I can walk and talk, I can work.  Saturday I muscled through half a day before I gave up the ghost and just went home.  (On the plus side, Hubby got to ride home in a sports car, go him).  I tried honey and lemon, gargleing with salt water, nothing helped.  Saturday afternoon I went to the doctor.  Strep throat.  I forgot how much strep hurt. 

Almost as much as the shot in the butt of penicillin.

I love natural remedies. But sometimes you just have to bow to the magic of science.  Apparently in the butt.

3 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, penicillin is natural, as well... ^^ Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my... penicillin in the butt?! At least you have a sense of humor about it. :) Feel better soon!!

    ReplyDelete